Join the Family
If you are interested in working with Flavio on some of the most exiting topics in neuroscience, from basic to translational, here is how to proceed. Please note that due to the high number of electronic communications, you will only receive a response if you follow these instructions. Please make sure you include the following subject line in your email: APPLICATION Your Name.
- You need a GPA of 3.5 or higher (no exceptions).
- You need to be willing to commit to 15 hours / week (except university holidays and finals week) as a volunteer for at least two semesters.
- Please send the following documents as a single email to Flavio: Informal transcript showing course work (with grades) and GPA, 500 word statement of interest, name and phone number of a reference.
- We do not directly accept students, rather you must apply through one of the graduate programs at UNC. I am affiliated with BBSP.
- If you are a graduate student and interested in doing a rotation in the lab, please send me a 1000 word proposal of what you are interested in doing during the rotation.
- Please send me: CV, 1000 word statement of research interest, preferred start date, and two letters of recommendation (sent directly to me by recommenders).
- Please send me an email with a detailed explanation what you are looking for.